To Save Money.
With low interest rates and lenders offering hefty cash and rebate incentives, it is a great time to consider refinancing.
Not only can you save significant sums of money, but Dream Financing can also help you secure a better interest rate, lock in lower repayments, or help make your dreams a reality.
As a locally owned – and independently operated – family business we have helped clients pay off their property loans sooner, withdraw cash for renovations and expand their property portfolio.
Whatever your dream is, we can help make it happen.
Pay Off Your Home Loan Sooner
Buy an Investment Property
Upgrade Your Home
Fund Your Dream Holiday
Buy a Caravan or Boat
How much does it cost to refinance?
The cost to refinance varies from person to person.
We only recommend refinancing if we determine that you’ll save money within 6 months.
Your eligibility to refinance depends on your current financial situation and factors such as:
- Current employment and income levels
- Whether you are self employed
- Credit rating
- Type of properties you want to refinance (investment vs owner occupied)
Be aware, your current financial situation will determine what interest rates will be available to you. We’ll also consider any “break” costs attached to your current loan facility.
CASE STUDY 1: PROPERTY PORTFOLIO
SAVED $36,260 ANNUALLY
- $1.88M worth of loans refinanced across 3 properties
- 2 x Investment Properties – saved 1.55% on interest rates ($21,850/year)
- 1 x Owner Occupied Property – saved 1.31% on interest rate ($14,410/year)
- Switched loans to be principal and interest so they could start paying down the debt
- Client received $4K rebate which covered the cost of refinancing
CASE STUDY 2: COMMERCIAL PORTFOLIO + HOME LOAN
SAVED $40K UPFRONT + $10K/YEAR +
REDUCED HOME LOAN BY 9 YEARS
- Saved $40K in upfront fees on new commercial property purchase
- New commercial premises on main road to help expanding business + growth
- Refinanced $720K home loan – saving 1.5% ($10,000/year)
- Kept previous higher repayments to shave 9 years off home loan + help set them up for retirement
Contact Dream Financing
Get in touch with Dream Financing by phone or email to see if you can save some of your hard earned money.
Complete Our Fact Finder (online)
As part of our compliance requirements, we cannot offer lending advice until we have a signed credit guide and your personal information from the online fact find process. This also helps us pinpoint what type of loan(s) you may need.
Meet with your Dream Financing Broker
We do our research before we meet so we can cut straight to the chase. We provide a shortlist and comparison report of your best 3 – 5 lender options based on your specific requirements that suit your needs.
We will analyse your tax returns and organise house valuations (if required) to determine how much you can borrow and proceed with your chosen lender.
Loan Paperwork and Settlement
We coordinate all the paperwork, so you don’t have to. We notify your existing lender that you’re leaving and book a settlement meeting between the two lenders.
The cost to refinance varies person to person. There are bank and Government fees which are standard protocol so we’ll help determine if the benefits of refinancing outweigh the costs.
- Existing property loans
- Commercial/industrial premises
We recommend reviewing your interest rates every 2 – 3 years.
Yes, but there may be a “break” cost that you need to factor in as to whether it is financially advantageous to refinance.
No, you can keep all your banking where it is. Here at Dream Financing, we help streamline
It depends on the bank but a typically around 4 weeks from start to finish.
Quality Over Quantity
We focus on quality and presentation, not on the quantity of listings.
98% Success Rate
We have a 98% success rate from listing to sold, and an average of just 4 weeks on the market.
Above & Beyond
We go beyond what you would expect from a real estate agent.