Dream Financing is proud to be your Chevrolet Silverado Financing expert.
Based on Brisbane’s northside, our finance brokers have not only witnessed the popularity of American trucks skyrocket, but we also own them ourselves meaning we can help you source and finance one with ease!
If you’re looking for a spacious interior, generous tray, more power than your standard dual cab ute and unrivalled towing capacity – there is no looking back once you’ve hopped behind the wheel of a Chevvy (or any of other American truck for that matter).
It’s no wonder they are becoming an increasingly popular vehicle of choice – especially for small business owners and tradespeople.
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 – American Truck of Choice
In recent months, we’ve helped several clients get behind the wheel of a new Chevrolet Silverado 1500.
Many of our Silverado clients work in the building industry and appreciate the vehicle’s large tray and ability to easily transport tools and materials to site. And the best bit – they still provide a comfortable ride for the missus and family, too.
In our opinion, here’s a couple of other reasons why this make and model has been so popular:
- HSV sell the 1500 Silverado new in Australia, so they are more readily available without the hassle of importing.
This is really important to note given the challenges sourcing any type of new vehicle thanks to the pandemic – it’s not uncommon to have to wait 6-12 months in this climate. Dream Financing have helped client’s find and driveaway in a Silverado 1500 within days.
- The petrol V8 engine in the 1500 Silverado is the same engine as in Camaro so you’re guaranteed a lot of power. Add an exhaust and you will think you are driving a race car!
- You’ll be surprised as how easy the 1500 is to drive and park. While not as big as the Silverado 2500, the tray is huge so you get the best of both worlds.
- You may also want to consider the Silverado 2500 which comes in a big petrol V8 or diesel V8.
American Truck Financing Experts
Not every broker can finance an American truck.
Being an imported vehicle, they are considered a ‘niche’ product meaning not all banks will provide finance for them.
Here’s what one of our builder clients told us after helping source a Silverado 1500 and finance it within 48 hours:
“The dealer said that you had produced the fastest approval and money in the bank he has ever seen.”– Glen S, Builder
Get Introduced to Our Dealer Contacts
Dream Financing offer more than just fast vehicle finance.
When it comes to Silverado financing we can:
- Introduce you to our network of dealers and help to source the vehicle (complimentary)
- Assist with price negotiation
- Give you a realistic gauge on current loan rates
- Secure financing
- Help with conversions on imported vehicles from left to right hand drive, if needed
We do not charge anything for helping to connect clients with dealers or salespeople and sourcing cars. This is just one of our points of difference and a great example of how we always go above and beyond to help clients.
Chevrolet Silverado Financing
If your dream has been to own a pickup truck such as the Silverado 1500 – contact Dream Financing today!
Dream Financing is the mortgage broker of choice for Brisbane North, including Eatons Hill, Albany Creek, Warner, Draper, Samford and surrounding areas. We’ll help you find the best loan products no matter what your personal situation is.
We offer expert advice on a huge range of services including home loans, investment property loans, cashflow finance for self-employed, commercial property loans, car loans for self-employed and equipment loans for self-employed.